ROCHESTER, N.Y. --- The Moravian College women's outdoor track & field team scored 56 points to finish fifth of 30 teams scoring points at the 2021 All-Atlantic Region Outdoor Championships hosted by St. John Fisher (N.Y.) College. SUNY Geneseo was first in the team standings with 149 points.
- Junior Natalie Stabilito won the 1,500-meter run with a 4:43.58 to win 10 points for the Hounds
- Moravian's 4x100-meter relay squad of sophomores Helen Davis and Crystal Robinson, senior Camaryn Wheeler and graduate student Jordan Luciano was the runner-up with a time of 48.19 seconds to garner eight points in the team standings
- Davis recorded another eight points for the Greyhounds with a runner-up finish in the 100-meter dash in a time of 12.26 seconds
- Robinson had a PR time of 24.88 seconds to finish third while Davis took seventh in a PR time of 25.49 seconds to add eight points for the Hounds. Wheeler was 20th in the race and had a PR time of 26.41
- Senior Natalie Novotni added four points for the Blue and Grey as she finished fifth in the 1,500-meter run behind Stabilito in a time of 4:56.94
- Junior Alyssa Lambert placed fifth in the 400-meter hurdles with a PR time of 1:04.79 to garner another five points for Moravian
- Freshman Lexi Groff placed fourth in the high jump at a PR height of 1.64 meters (5-4.5), tying for the second-best jump in school history. Groff earned five points for the Hounds
- Senior Tyleen Lopez took 11th in the long jump with a leap of 5.31 meters (17-5.25) on her opening attempt of the meet while Luciano finished 16th in event with mark 5.15 meters (16-10.75) on her second jump
- Freshman Kinsey Metzger was 15th in the discus with a toss of 29.89 meters (98-0)
Up Next for the Greyhounds
- Thursday, May 27 at 2021 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championships, Irwin Belk Track, Greensboro, N.C.
- Friday, May 28 at 2021 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championships, Irwin Belk Track, Greensboro, N.C.