BETHLEHEM, Pa. --- The Moravian University women's soccer squad earned its second straight victory and remained unbeaten in 2022 with a 1-0 non-conference victory over rival Muhlenberg College on John Makuvek Field Wednesday evening.
How It Happened
- The Greyhounds jumped out to a 1-0 lead in the 17th minute as junior forward Carly Pyatt found the back of the net
- The Mules nearly tied the match in the final 61 seconds with Moravian junior goalie Paige Harrison making a save with just over a minute to play, and Muhlenberg hitting the post with just six seconds on the clock
Inside the Numbers
- Pyatt's goal was the first of her Moravian career
- Junior goalie Payce Korpics recorded two saves while playing the first 45 minutes of the contest while Harrison registered four saves in the second half
Up Next for the Greyhounds
- Saturday, September 10 vs. Widener University, 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 14 at Swarthmore College, 7:00 p.m.